Throttle issues

With the version 2.4.0.0 the engines are going always back to idle and then again to the requested position. In this way I managed to crash after takeoff because TOGA and the CLB detents were not kept. This never happened in my previous versions and I did not change anything to my sim settings/joystick/FSUIPC (I do not calibrate using FSUIPC).

Also I see no movement of the throttle in the CRJ (except if the F1, F2 .keys are used) , not correlated with the Thrustmuster Hotas. I can not even calibrate using the tablet from te CRJ because there is no animation working.

Where is the issue? 

Thanks.

Regards,

Vali

Just now, vali said:

With the version 2.4.0.0 the engines are going always back to idle and then again to the requested position. In this way I managed to crash after takeoff because TOGA and the CLB detents were not kept. This never happened in my previous versions and I did not change anything to my sim settings/joystick/FSUIPC (I do not calibrate using FSUIPC).

Also I see no movement of the throttle in the CRJ (except if the F1, F2 .keys are used) , not correlated with the Thrustmuster Hotas. I can not even calibrate using the tablet from te CRJ because there is no animation working. (I saw this even on a stream in the MSFS too).

Where is the issue? 

Thanks.

Regards,

Vali

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old post but I'm having this identical issue... was there ever a fix discovered? I see a lot of throttle problem posts from the beginning of the year, but they're all left open and unsolved. Am I missing something? Did Aerosoft address any of these issues?

Emerson

Archived