Whats wrong with the wingflex ?

Is it just me or is the wingflex completely weird on this aircraft ? If i set up my wingview and taxi with around 10-15 GS 90% of the wing seems to be ultra stiff except at the very end of the wing where the winglets are - this ending is shaking very fast and it looks totally unnatural... anyone else experiencing this ?

As i cant edit my post above i included a real world wingview landing... there is literally no flex at all, or at least near to no flex... think the Animation is way off the Original... what are you guys thinking ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Videos are actually a poor reference. Because the camera is moving independently of the wingtips as viewed against a background, the effect in a video is almost always exaggerated.

To visualize, are those people and the aircraft in the opening scene really jumping around as seen? Or point your cellphone camera out a window looking at whatever is out towards the horizon, with a reference point like a sticky note in view on the window. Take a short video moving the camera up and down a few times, then view the video. It that reference point really moving up and down like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought it would be a bug, but since its not fixed in the latest updates maybe they think this looks right?! I really don't think so.

I'm not a professional simmer, I didn't even fly the CRJ in real life - but the wingtips move like a sheet of paper in the wind after touchdown. Where is the momentum?
Maybe they wanted to show some vibrations from uneven ground - but that would be much less intense and frequent in my opinion. 

Feel free to compare, barely any flex or vibrations:

And now watch this wobbly stuff...

Another interesting RL video.

There seem to be effectively some "vibrations" on the ground but no noticable flexing at take-off

vor 51 Minuten, Guy9 sagte:

Another interesting RL video.

There seem to be effectively some "vibrations" on the ground

Thanks, good video!
Yes, there are some vibrations visible - but they are much less frequent and its not just the wingtip. :)

I think Aerosoft should improve this. Just a bit slowing down of the effect would be more realistic.

The actual state looks like rolling over cobblestones, lol.

Archived