Ready for Taxi Preset problem

Dave March

Hi,

Hopefully someone could vector me to where I'm going wrong. I have 'Ready for Taxi' set as my default and the attached pic shows how things are amiss when I load the aircraft... with engine #1 not running. I've tried selecting cold and dark, then turnaround, then ready for taxi, with the same results. Crazy thing is somehow I managed to get the engines started yesterday but today no go. I know I'm missing something but it's got me to the stage where I'm considering uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that helps.

Even Ctrl+E doesn't help!.

Any assistance greatly appreciated. 

Please login to display this image.

That sounds like a controller assignment issue. I remember someone else having that problem and he was using the HC Alpha yoke. 

Yes I saw that too and my starter is of. Since posting I have ben going through a start from cold and dark, following a YouTube tutorial. I got he engine started and then a few minutes later it started losing power then picking up and again then losing again, over and over just looping. There's definitely something very strange going on here and yes it may be a controller issue but I'm stumped.

Can you try with just keyboard and mouse connected? Just to see if the engine stays on. 

If that doesn’t work I would try to reset the CRJ maybe?

Thanks for your replies... Problem SOLVED!!

Somehow my Bravo profile in FS switched back to my default 2 engine jet. I'd made a new CRJ profile which I was using only yesterday so how it switched overnight I have no idea, but that was the problem. So I'm pleased to say everything seems to be working fine again now and I have two stable engines.

Thanks again

Archived