Using Mouse to Pan in CRJ

Hi, I installed the CRJ in MSFS2020 and started to study the set up. Using my mouse to pan left, right, up and down I find it only goes a little way and just returns to centre even while holding the right mouse button down or the scroll wheel. It certainly wont stay where I lift my finger. As such I can't even turn on the EFB because it won't scroll that far to the left. I tried another plane and have the same issue though I am only interested in the CRJ. I have the latest update. I have search several forums for a solution but the problem is more unique to the above description. I did change the sensitivity to 100% but doesn't make any difference. Hopefully something simple that I am not seeing. Thanks in advance for any response.

Agree, thanks. However, I actually did try over there and after some days with no response I thought perhaps somebody here may have addressed the same problem. Either way, unless I resolve this issue I can't use either MFS or CRJ.  Thanks for your understanding.

• Herman changed the title to Using Mouse to Pan in CRJ

Archived