Lonely CRJ

Dopster198

My experience is quite opposite. After the first update, when the CRJ behaves much better, the ILS behaviour was improved (no air to ground missile anymore) and I got better in flying it, I find myself flying the CRJ much more often than after the release. I fly only the CRJ or FBW A32X and at this moment it is something like 60 vs. 40 % of my flights. A really nice addon and it shows the way to other developers. 

I agree!

This is my first Aerosoft/DA addon and I don't regret buying. The new version it's really stable. I'm already spent 60h flying this baby. And I really looking forward for integration with vPilot and the FS2Crew VC release.

• Aerosoft
22 hours ago, Chaxterium said:

Seriously. Job well done. If the Twin Otter is anything like this then I'm going to have to get that one too! Btw, you guys are 2 for 2 with planes I've flown in my career. The Twin Otter was the plane I flew in my first job as a pilot. What are the chances of you guys doing a Dash 7? ;)

Well a Dash is somewhere on our lists for sure.

On 4/11/2021 at 4:40 AM, Hoffie3000 said:

On the ground you can see the CRJs, but the fact that you don't see the CRJs in the air with the information in the nameplates is possibly due to the fact that various entries are completely missing in the aircraft.cfg of the CRJs.

Example A320 neo:
icao_type_designator = "A20N"
icao_manufacturer = "AIRBUS"
icao_model = "A-320neo"
icao_engine_type = "Jet"
icao_engine_count = 2
icao_WTC = "M"

My request would be to add the six missing entries to the aircraft.cfg's of the CRJs.

Examples:
This entry is used by the nameplates:
icao_type_designator = "Longitude"
icao_type_designator = "C208"
icao_type_designator = "B748"
icao_type_designator = "BE36"
icao_type_designator = "C152"
icao_type_designator = "C25C"
icao_type_designator = "E300"
icao_type_designator = "ASOBO1P" ( Generic Piston Engine)
icao_type_designator = "ASOBO1J" ( Genric Private Jet)
icao_type_designator ="B350"

Please login to display this image.

I also second this request. Currently, you cannot see other CRJ pilots using the nameplates because the "CRJ" does not show up on the text under the other player's usernames. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 2:14 PM, razuuu said:

I have the same problem... I own the CRJ (marketplace) but when I go to world map and search for people using CRJ's and spawn next to them I see them as generic cessnas although I fly the crj myself. I saw an unmanned crj550 at Innsbruck Airport parking but when I try to fly together with a friend who also owns the crj he would just appear as that generic cessna for me

/edit: I have generic multiplayer aircraft set to off, and I'm able to see MB-339s, DC f15s, spitfires but CRJ's are getting displayed as "generic".

Maybe he is using a livery that u dont have currently installed?

For me, when I fly the CRJ, I want to sort of emulate a real flight. I don't want to be bothered by other players sitting on the runway, so I tend to disable multiplayer when flying this bird. Maybe I'm not the only one doing this.

Not ready yet to make the dive into Vatsim, will some day soon though.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response in over a month.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived