Cockpit Nav Source Rotary Assignments (AAO)

I´m looking for a way to bind a rotary (x-touch) or a multi push button sequence to the Nav Source Rotary in the cockpit ... and i´m failing :). Therefore this is my request for help.

Thanks in advance.

Where are you failing?

The following script works for me for decrementing the NAV SOURCE:

(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE, Number) 10 - dnor (>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE, Number) (L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE, Number) -- (>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE, Number)

This one for incrementingL:

(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE, Number) 10 + dnor (>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE, Number) (L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE, Number) ++ (>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE, Number)

If that does not help, you need to explain in more details, where you are struggling.

That's great, thanks @HighFlyer51.  Is it possible to create single button to cycle through the different modes rather than having an increment and decrement? I have cobbled together this which cycles up the NAV sources FMS1 - VOR1 - BLANK - VOR2 - FMS 2 - VOR2 - Blank - VOR1 - FMS1 but ideally it would just start again from FMS1.  Likewise looking to achieve the same with the FORMAT selector.   I coudn't figure out how to get the current state in the sim aside from the LSP_NAV_SOURCE number.

nav_source_decrement (+10 rather than -10 above)

(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)·10·+·dnor·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)·(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE,·Number)·--·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE,·Number)

nav_source_increment

(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)·10·+·dnor·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)·(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE,·Number)·++·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE_CHANGE,·Number)

nav_source_cycle

80·(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)·<=·if{0·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)}·els{40·(L:ASCRJ_LSP_NAV_SOURCE,·Number)·<=·if{1·(>K:Aerosoft_CRJ-nav_source_decrement)}·els{1·(>K:Aerosoft_CRJ-nav_source_increment)}}

Archived