FS 2020 marketplace, where is the manual?

Adamv1

I went searching for the manual for the CRJ and while I found a link to it on this site it says I can't download it because I don't have permission?

The reason I was looking for the manual was that the radio says it's off all the time and I can't figure out why since it looks on and I even manually tune stations and yet FS 2020 thinks it's off. One thing that troubled me was another user seemed to ask the same question and instead of having it answered some forum moderator closed the topic and told him to search the forum. I did for 2 hours and still cant find the answer to that question nor to where the manual can be obtained if i bought it in the game. So if somebody here has an answer or knows it has been talked about before, please link to the post before closing this topic or just let me know the answer. Thank you! 

Ok, I answered my first question on my own. The manual for me is located here: \FS2020\Official\OneStore\aerosoft-crj\Data\Documentation

Thanks for the reply. I do have the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle and I haven't use the master avionics switch even though its probably mapped. I will try switching it on when I get home and can check it. 

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, Adamv1 said:

Ok, I answered my first question on my own. The manual for me is located here: \FS2020\Official\OneStore\aerosoft-crj\Data\Documentation

If you want the latest versions: https://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_CRJ_550-700_MSFS_DOCUMENTATION.zip

I am here to confirm that the master avionics switch on the Bravo throttle quadrant does in fact switch on the radios. So problem solved!

On 4/8/2021 at 4:16 AM, Adamv1 said:

Inside that folder you should also have another 4 documents all really helpful to have a good look over

• Herman locked this topic

Archived