Flight Plan Load Not Function - FMC

Dear Aerosoft,

Getting a bit fed up with the amount of bugs present. 

Anyway,

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong when I want to load a pre saved .pln file?

I do SELC FLT PLN > ROUTE MENU  > PILOT ROUTE LIST > EGKB-EHAM.pln (for example).

I get 'ROUTE LOADED'...

But it doesn't load anywhere! Absolute joke...

I'm having to manually enter waypoints etc

Help?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are loading the flight plan into Secondary flight plan. That's why it's not showing up on the active flight plan page. If you do it this way you need to press SEC FPLN button and then press ACTIVATE and that way it should fill up the route in your active flightplan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 12:37 PM, Secondator said:

You are loading the flight plan into Secondary flight plan. That's why it's not showing up on the active flight plan page. If you do it this way you need to press SEC FPLN button and then press ACTIVATE and that way it should fill up the route in your active flightplan.

I've been loading the flight plan into the main flt plan page via Index > Route Menu etc. 

I get ROUTE LOADED then nothing! No legs appear, DEP and ARRV are empty! Absolute joke!

14 minutes ago, Marcus Glentworth said:

I've been loading the flight plan into the main flt plan page via Index > Route Menu etc. 

I get ROUTE LOADED then nothing! No legs appear, DEP and ARRV are empty! Absolute joke!

Did you check the SEC FPLN page? Routes loaded from the database go into the secondary flight plan. Not the active flight plan. This is normal. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Marcus Glentworth said:

Absolute joke!

It is not a joke, but simply the lack of knowledge how to handle a CRJ. When you have choosen a FPLN from the Route Menu it becomes the SEC FPLN, you have to click on ACTIVATE and EXE to make it the active FPLN. The you will see whatr you expect

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

It is not a joke, but soimply the lack of knowledge how to handle a CRJ. When you have choosen FPLN from the Route Menu, you have to click on ACTIVATE and EXE to make it the active FPLN. The you will see whatr you expect

I do not lack any knowledge. I have followed the steps you have mentioned to no avail..

Just now, Marcus Glentworth said:

Yes I have, it loads absolutely nothing!

Ok well it seems to work for pretty much everyone else so the most realistic possibility is that there's a step you're missing. Are you getting the flight plans from Sim brief?

Archived