The aircraft becomes uncontrollable after touching the runway

Don't just recalibrate them.  Make sure you set up the sensitivities.  If memory serves me, the default axis setting in MSFS is a linear setting.  You want a little dead zone and curve to your rudder axis so you are able to make fine adjustments, especially at high speed.  If you look up something like "set rudder axis in msfs" on you tube, you can find a ton of information.  Be aware that at the end of the day, this is a very personal setting and what works for me and my controller may not be good for you.  I will say though that you don't want a linear rudder axis unless you use MFG Crosswind pedals.   I use those and the curve and dead zone are part of the cam feature.

1 hour ago, Алексей Унишков said:

It goes into the bushes and tends to fall on the wing if I use the pedals.  

Be sure to set "Modern" , not "Legacy" flight mode. All default MSFS aircraft have been designed with a modern flight model. There’s no reason for using the legacy flight model.

Please also note that strong crosswinds (>25ktn) can lift the windward wing on touchdown.
I think this is an exaggerated effect in the MSFS.
In any case, I have never experienced this in any other sim.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response in over a month.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived