If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

When I import a flightplan from Simbrief, with the "Load PERF DATA with Flightplan" option in the EFB enabled, the correct ZFW is displayed in the FMS..

image.png.4949fac924e875c743cfaca932008293.pngimage.png.e4cd0ea10c3a2ba08e6d75288cba0a78.png

After that i go to the EFB and insert the same Data from my Flightplan to get my Vspeeds and "load" the Plane with the correct weight. But there´s the Problem. When I enter the ZFW and the Fuel into the EFB and press "SET PAYLOAD IN SIMULATOR" and "COPY PERF INIT DATA TO FMS" (twice), the FMS now gives me the wrong ZFW.

image.png.50e1f33e139dec39fea68f0f2e823367.png

((Below this message you can see the FMS after i pressed the SET PAYLOAD and COPY PERF INIT button))

image.thumb.png.7a4da3a6f602e21dd0f0e1e214bdb07f.png

Why is the Airplane so heavy now? The Data displayed on the EFB stays the same (ZFW 22000).

So long story short, if i want to set the ZFW in the FMS to about 22000Kg, the EFB is loading 28715Kg into the FMS. 

I think i´m doing something wrong.

I think i got a sollution here. If i Copy the Data displayed on the FMS (after the Flightplan and Perf import from Simbrief) into the EFB on the "PASSENGERS AND CARGO" Page, the loading into the FMS is now correct.

image.thumb.png.a4a0702dd0ca8c0a798b0251c88452f6.png

Situation: I created a flight plan using Simbrief. ZFW according to Simbrief was 25.900 kg, Fuel was 2.649 kg.

Simbrief.JPG.64248fc581ca96946e83fd1797942871.JPG

I entered these values into the EFB via the "ZFW page". As you can see, TOW is slighty higher that calculated by Simbrief, but negligable in my opinion.

EFB.thumb.JPG.2449361f2c50213f379e2f46af4a830e.JPG

However, when copied into the FMS via the button on the EFB, the CDU shows the following values:

CDU.thumb.JPG.4a6cf0844a1ba6986467348a65a2c0ba.JPG

While the fuel amount is correctly transferred, the ZFW and thus the TOW was somehow increased by more than 3 tons. However, when I enter the setup via the "Passenger & Cargo" page and transfer the to the CDU, the values are the same as in the EFB. So my question: has someone else experienced the same? Am I making a fault by entering these values or is this a bug?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have merged the 2 topics. And for the future, before posting please check whether tere isnt already another topic about what you are seeing.

vor 1 hour , Thijs010 sagte:

Will double clicking the “transfer to FMS” button (or how it may be called in the EFB) help? Did see that here in the forums...

No, already tried that.

Vor 1 Stunde, mopperle sagte:

I have merged the 2 topics. And for the future, before posting please check whether tere isnt already another topic about what you are seeing.

Actually I did that. Seems I missed the other thread, sorry.