Lukla X - Mount Everest Install Problem

Diar

Hello,

Sory my english is bad.

I have buy Lukla X - Mount Everest from Aerosoft.

I have Your Uninstaller Lukla X - Mount Everest..

Now iam trying to install Lukla X - Mount Everest igen.i get a massege the say(Lukla X - Mount Everest is arely installet pleas Uninstaller Uninstaller to run install igen)

how can i fix this messge.

Thanks

Hello Diar,

Please try the following, un-install Lukla X using the Add/Remove programs under the Control Panel.

Then open the following folder.

C:Program FilesInstallShield Installation Information folder, make a temp folder in there and move all the folders inside the InstallShield Installation Information folder into the temp folder then try re-installing.

If it then re-installs fine move all the folders back out from the temp folder back to the original location.

I have trying but not work :cry: What can i do to run installing igen, I have olso Remove from regesiter (regedit) but not working!! :cry:

Please anyone just tell me how can i remove befor installing :?:

Thanks

Diar

• Root Admin

Hi,

please try this to delete the Log-Files-Folder...(Hidden folder)

c:Program FilesInstallShield Installation Information{EF32F291-8B08-43EF-8BAA-58B9F8C9540F}

Btw...the installer is checking this folder :-)

Try to install again...