AS EDDB professional SODE error

Yannes28

Hi, when selecting Parking spots, like Parking 55 for example, the SODE download file does not work properly. The jetway won't be able to connect - it just doesn't move!

It's Prepar3D 4.5 (4.5.14.34698) and it doesn't work with any aircraft ( AS, PMDG, Captain Sim etc.).

No SODE jetway movement at the Parkings - the jetway gates of BER are working fine, but those old SXF jetways won't move!

Please login to display this image.

I can confirm the issue setting BER to active there are still three parkings (54, 55 and 57) with jetways at the old Berlin-Schönefeld airport having P3Dv4.5 HF3 and Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg Professional v1.0.3.0 installed.

BTW the gates are moving using TAB+S inside SODE. But then after GSX crashed and I had to reinstall GSX completly.

Changed the 'parking' to type 'Gate' within file 'EDDB_AFX-OP01-BER.bgl' using the free Airport Design Editor 178. But that when GSX v2.8.3 was installed. Now with GSX 2.9.3 installed I have still to re-check if the original file is still an issue.(Edit: yes it is)

Hans

On 10.4.2021 at 12:14, data63 sagte:

@Yannes28 according to your screen the jetway is waiting for some service to complete - anything else running at this gate(s)?

No, this is the first action I take...

• Developer

Have check EDDB Pos 54,55,57 with the actual Version of SODE 1.7.1 and the last SODE Files (1.02) from sode.aerosoft.com.

Alle Jetways connect correct to the Aircraft when active the Auto Connect in the SODE Menu.

So no issue here.

All problems related to GSX you need to discuss with FSDT.

7 hours ago, OPabst said:

All problems related to GSX you need to discuss with FSDT

Maybe we also need to discuss the issue here.

I put a liitle more investigation into this. I can confirm that you can move the jetways at pos. 54, 55, 57 inside the control of SODE 1.7.1. But GSX will not work and shows the Gates within "customize airport positions" with /J instead /JS as with all the ones at Terminal B and C.

I looked into file "EDDB_AFX-OP01-BER.bgl" and found the parkings (54, 55, 57) to be declared as type "Parking".

Then I looked into the file "AJS_EDDB_SODE.XML" and found these parkings declared as type "GATE".

After changing the type to "Parking" in file "AJS_EDDB_SODE.XML" all is fine here with GSX (and SODE).

Regards

Hans

vor 5 Stunden , HansW sagte:

Maybe we also need to discuss the issue here.

I put a liitle more investigation into this. I can confirm that you can move the jetways at pos. 54, 55, 57 inside the control of SODE 1.7.1. But GSX will not work and shows the Gates within "customize airport positions" with /J instead /JS as with all the ones at Terminal B and C.

I looked into file "EDDB_AFX-OP01-BER.bgl" and found the parkings (54, 55, 57) to be declared as type "Parking".

Then I looked into the file "AJS_EDDB_SODE.XML" and found these parkings declared as type "GATE".

After changing the type to "Parking" in file "AJS_EDDB_SODE.XML" all is fine here with GSX (and SODE).

Regards

Hans

So which line do I have to change in AJS_EDDB_SODE.xml to fix it? Is it the "AfcadGateName" or is it the "CustomDesignator" ?

• Developer

I have send a new Sode file to aerosoft, will be replaced soon at sode.aerosoft.com

11 minutes ago, Yannes28 said:

So which line do I have to change in AJS_EDDB_SODE.xml to fix it? Is it the "AfcadGateName" or is it the "CustomDesignator" ?

Change both GATE in PARKING.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived