new winglets for Aerosoft A320 series

I'm looking for a British Airways livery for the A318, A319, A320 and/or A321 - Aerosoft 64bit.

I know there come with the aircraft itself, but at some time in the past I was able to get one with winglets, and I could! But, and I can't find it on here at the moment. I would appreciate it where I can find the alternative.

Gaz

1 hour ago, Hanse said:

Why you do not search the Repaint / Livery section of this forum?

What about the other types of a320, such as the a319? Thought there would be the same for all 4 aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 21 Stunden , GaryMcCl sagte:

What about the other types of a320, such as the a319? Thought there would be the same for all 4 aircraft.

Repaints are freeware and done by members of the FS-community. Aerosoft has no influence which models are repainted. So please look into the AS section yourself if you can find any one you are searching for. Or look into other communities like AVSIM - maybe you find there what you are looking for.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived