Pressure problem in the cabin

Hi guys, today while making a flight, when it was about FL300 continuing to climb to FL360, I get a message in yellow, CABIN PRESSURE DIFFERENCE, on the overhead I turned the CABIN PRESS nano knob to the right and after a while the pressure is  returned in green, after reaching FL360 and after about 10 minutes, warning CABIN ALT and a figure of about 11000 in red, before the update it had never happened to me, what has changed, where am I wrong?

Alessandro 

I am seeing this occasionally as well, landing elevation etc all entered pre flight and set up as directed. It's strange how it only happens every now and again.

How looks that part of the overhead panel. There should be no lights on.

In the past there was some guys forgotten activating the L and R Packs.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, AleItalia said:

Hi guys, today while making a flight, when it was about FL300 continuing to climb to FL360, I get a message in yellow, CABIN PRESSURE DIFFERENCE, on the overhead I turned the CABIN PRESS nano knob to the right and after a while the pressure is  returned in green, after reaching FL360 and after about 10 minutes, warning CABIN ALT and a figure of about 11000 in red, before the update it had never happened to me, what has changed, where am I wrong?

Alessandro 

Had that happen lastnight , first time since i purchased the aircraft, according to the manual the cabin and pressure is suppose to be automatic so im not sure what caused it , i might add it did go away after about 20min at level flight i was at FL380

here are my 2 cents about this problem...

had that cabin press warning also - what i was figuring out was, i forgot to disconnect the ground power kart, the GPU. So that clickable button in the EFB ( inside Aircraft ) greyed out. i wasn t able to click it again and it said while i m in the air "connected" - so i thought, that

might be the problem.... some "inside the code" things ...

Hi guys, I did a flight again from LIBR - LIML, established cruise altitude FL360, I tried to climb with a climb rate of rfm 2500, and decreasing to rfm 1000 about FL200, but it did not respect the cabin altitude parameters of the table, looking at the manual, at FL350 I should have had altitude 6000 cabs, instead it kept going up, I clicked PRESS CONT, MAN cleared in white, I tried to control the pressurization manually, turning MAN RATE in the center, but nothing to do, I clicked again PRESS CONT returning to automatic, the pressure went up again, so I decided to go down the flight level, the solution was to stabilize at FL300, and everything went back to green, is this normal?

Alessandro

The problem in your upper screen shot is that the packs are not on. The indication that they off are is your cabin temperature, which is negative 25C.

Both packs need to be enabled before takeoff by pressing the two pack switches on the overhead panel.

What may be confusing the issue is that there is a bug in the sim right now where the pack lights go off after engine start which might make you think the packs are running when they are not. Best policy is to turn both packs on before engine start and confirm the OFF lights are not lit.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived