Hawaiian Dawn

Private-Cowboy

Hi there,

still waiting for the 1.10 update for my Twotter but even without it that beauty is incredibly fun. I took her around a sightseeing trip around Oahu this morning. Unfortunately I'm still missing Dillingham badly as a base around here to make things perfect. I just recently installed my old MegaSceneryX (which I had removed because of a lot of problems with SP2) since the recent patch makes it usable again.

Thanks to Karel "Charlie" Kriz for the great paint, the perfect fit for flights around here. I hope you like the pics...

251587Twotter_01.jpg

247010Twotter_02.jpg

372818Twotter_03.jpg

Nice shots!

Unfortunately I'm still missing Dillingham badly as a base around here to make things perfect.

Hm, I know what to do :D

290339aero.jpg

Its one of my favorite places and in combination with MegaScenery just great. Details are very nice! Its worth it for Twotter, Gliders and every small aircraft :)

btw did the first Hawaii livery get the free download? :D

Its looking really good.

Its one of my favorite places and in combination with MegaScenery just great.

It was built with MegaScenery in mind - yep you're right, perfect combination... 8)

I absolutely need to buy Dillingham for sure. But with so many addons released these days its quite overwhelming. To be honest, FTX Blue and the Dreamfleet Dakota are planned for a march release and are up high in my pruchase list. And then there is GEX nhanced. I have a self imposed limit per month and the february budget was already overstressed by the C-130X extra packs I bought. And in march it does not look much better so I've no idea where Dillingham will fall in in the end.

But given the great Twotter and the (again) working MegaScenery its pretty much a neccesaty. :D

I absolutely need to buy Dillingham for sure. But with so many addons released these days its quite overwhelming. To be honest, FTX Blue and the Dreamfleet Dakota are planned for a march release and are up high in my pruchase list. And then there is GEX nhanced. I have a self imposed limit per month and the february budget was already overstressed by the C-130X extra packs I bought. And in march it does not look much better so I've no idea where Dillingham will fall in in the end.

But given the great Twotter and the (again) working MegaScenery its pretty much a neccesaty. :D

Well if you get tired of waiting, Dillingham is ready for you right now. Tonight. Just do it. :lol:

I have Dillingham but i have obviously overlooked MegaScenery Hawaii!!! :(

Looks awesome so i must have it!! :shock:

Where can i find it?

Will it be ok to install after Dillingham is already installed?

Cheers,

As far as I know this should work well as long as addon airports have a higher priority in the scenery list than Megascenery. I love MS Oahu and its my only MS addon. The reason for it is that there are no hard transitions to the standard world beeing an island. MS Vegas etc. also looks good but the transitions where MS ends and the FSX world begins are all to visible. With Oahu this is not a problem which makes it my favorite place to fly smaller machines. Now if only the easter bunny would bring me Dillingham :lol: