FSUIPC information

• Aerosoft

Hi Alessandro,
I would not do that as the detents calibration need to be done from within the CRJ-EFB utility.
These are simple axes and MSFS has quite a decent calibration system.
I don't think it is worth adding another software layer in this case. 

I map my TCA 320 Throttles in Spad.next to the

MSFS:THROTTLE1_AXIS_SET_EX1

MSFS:THROTTLE2_AXIS_SET_EX1

Then I can use the EFB just fine as that drives the same axis...

You can map it via FSUIPC as well - just use the axes with the names Ex1 at the end. The big advantage of doing so is the ability to have different profiles for different aircraft within FSUIPC - something MSFS does not (yet?) allow

The calibration can then still be done via the EFB

For a long time now, any aircraft both in Prepar3d and now in MSFS 2020, I have always connected the controls with FSUIPC, because in the calibrations the level is more professional especially in MSFS 2020, Elevetor and Aileron I have tried to calibrate in many ways, nothing  I don't like to do, in the end I always go back to FSUIPC.

Alessandro 

• Aerosoft
vor 17 Stunden , AleItalia sagte:

For a long time now, any aircraft both in Prepar3d and now in MSFS 2020, I have always connected the controls with FSUIPC, because in the calibrations the level is more professional especially in MSFS 2020, Elevetor and Aileron I have tried to calibrate in many ways, nothing  I don't like to do, in the end I always go back to FSUIPC.

Alessandro 

You can indeed still use FSUIPC.

Please note the detents should still be set up in the CRJ EFB.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, LesOReilly said:

I map my TCA 320 Throttles in Spad.next to the

MSFS:THROTTLE1_AXIS_SET_EX1

MSFS:THROTTLE2_AXIS_SET_EX1

Then I can use the EFB just fine as that drives the same axis...

Hi I can't go on to save, could you help me? thank you

Alessandro

Please login to display this image.

19 hours ago, AleItalia said:

Hi I can't go on to save, could you help me? thank you

Alessandro

You don't use a Script you use the Custom Axis selection not a Regular Axis....

In spad.next you need to select your axis and then go to "Add Event" and select "Custom Axis". You should then be able to select the axis THROTTLE1_AXIS_SET_EX1 and save.

Based on your screenshot, you did not select "Custom Axis" but "Scripted Axis"

@AleItalia

I had to configure the axis like this to work well. Whether you need the invert axis or not depends on your input device. Set it such that you get the positive value in the EFB config when on full thrust and the negative when in the reverser range.

As a Throttle I have the Whartog, I set it as you indicated, it works, but it needs adjustments, because the two levers when you push forward do not go in perfect synchrony; then the throttle Whartog, after the Idle range, has like a back jump that has only a pulsating function and no axis, it would be nice of course if feasible, give it the SHUT OFF function

Alessandro

I don't own a Whartog, so I can only guess here:

For getting the two level to be synchronized, it should help to configure them both in the CRJ EFB.

Regarding the reverser, you should be able to configure the throttle in the EFB to be without reverser and assign the button to "THROTTLE1_DECRESE_SMALL" and "THROTTLE2_DECREASE_SMALL" to the reverser button function(s). This should also activate the reversers.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FHSim said:

hey, i made a DIY MCP, but i cant set the correct comands (via fsuipc) for the CRJ, any one knows the comands?

It is all LVARs...  I would ask in the FSUIPC how to send commands in FSUIPC to the CRJ...

Archived