Purchased product not in account

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, that doesnt mean that Aerosoft sees the money on their bank account. As soons as they see the money, you will see the product in your shopaccount. This is absolutely normal for bank transfers. How long this takes? Depends...

Fastest way to see the product in your shopaccount is Paypal, or Master/Visa, depending whether you have a debit- or creditcard.

Sorry are you from the company?  Sorry to say but it seems you don’t know the difference between the option “iDeal” and “Bank transfer” that Aerosoft offers on their website. You are also talking as ‘they’ if you were from the company you would communicate as ‘we’.

Your explanation is kind of weird, I did made a payment last week to FSlabs with iDeal and that was immediately and that’s also what the website of iDeal is telling me.

So just to be sure, I selected as payment iDeal to get the download right away. With the option bank transfer, it’s been given that the payment is in advance and not the case with iDeal as you can read down here;

Payment in advance by bank transfer 
You pay in advance and the goods are delivered by receipt of payment.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, raymondvanderploeg said:

Sorry are you from the company?  Sorry to say but it seems you don’t know the difference between the option “iDeal” and “Bank transfer” that Aerosoft offers on their website. You are also talking as ‘they’ if you were from the company you would communicate as ‘we’.

Your explanation is kind of weird, I did made a payment last week to FSlabs with iDeal and that was immediately and that’s also what the website of iDeal is telling me.

Otto/mopperle is a moderator and does in fact speak for "the company." His observation that "What I see is not the Aerosoft shop" appears correct. What you wrote above, "I did made a payment last week to FSlabs with iDeal..." also indicates that while you purchased an Aerosoft product, you didn't buy it from the Aerosoft shop and therefore Aerosoft is not who who should be asking. If by "FSlabs" you mean "Flight Sim Labs" then that's a reseller, not Aerosoft.

There are so many payment options around the world that might or might not function as a bank transfer that your comment about that is irrelevant. The bottom line is what Otto posted in his second message is also correct.

Your two questions just above, while good ones, should also be directed to "FSlabs."

To help confirm whether you actually bought it from Aerosoft, please take a look a the product page for Frankfurt Professional where you bought it. If it doesn't look exactly like this one, which is what you'd see before the page where you enter the product key for your earlier version so as to qualify for the upgrade price, it's not the official Aerosoft shop.

Please login to display this image.

26 minutes ago, Herman said:

Otto/mopperle is a moderator and does in fact speak for "the company." His observation that "What I see is not the Aerosoft shop" appears correct. What you wrote above, "I did made a payment last week to FSlabs with iDeal..." also indicates that while you purchased an Aerosoft product, you didn't buy it from the Aerosoft shop and therefore Aerosoft is not who who should be asking. If by "FSlabs" you mean "Flight Sim Labs" then that's a reseller, not Aerosoft.

There are so many payment options around the world that might or might not function as a bank transfer that your comment about that is irrelevant. The bottom line is what Otto posted in his second message is also correct.

Finally, your two questions just above, while good ones, should also be directed to "FSlabs."

Herman,

Read the topic again about FSL, that was last week and has nothing to do with this order with AS. Was only as example.

And for your information it’s about the order I placed TONIGHT (4 hours ago) on AEROSOFT regarding MEGA AIRPORT FRANKFURT PROFESSIONAL 2.0.

The only thing I was saying that FSlabs is processing an iDeal transaction immediately and Aerosoft apparently NOT. And so I dont have any conformation email about my order and there for also no order number.

So please read the topic again, I think you misunderstood me. Is it really so hard to get support here? Well in the meantime I send an email to support@aerosoft.com I hope they can help me. Probably the forum isn’t the best place to get AS support on orders.

regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess you're right that I don't understand the question. So help me get it. Any completed purchase from the Aerosoft shop will be shown in your shop account as you expect. If it's not there when you click on the "Instant Downloads" line in the left pane of your account page, and you did in fact buy it directly from Aerosoft, that's the best indication payment wasn't received. Also, Aerosoft does send out emails when you purchase from them, even if receipt of payment is pending. This email contains the statement, "

Selected dispatch: Digital Download
After payment you will find the download file and the serial number in your account under the category "Instant downloads"

Please check your spam blocker and junk mail folder to see if an email from Aerosoft is trapped there. As Otto noted, the product won't be available to you until Aerosoft receives payment. That's up to iDeal. If none of this suits you, then simply make a request as you noted, citing this thread, to support@aerosoft.com and customer support there will assist you further. Do be aware that this forum is peer-to-peer support and is effectively a 24/7 source of support for common issues. The formal support site at the email address we both cited is normal working hours in Germany and may take a while to reply.

@Herman

No problems, no worries.

I checked my spam etc however nothing to find via my email program on my iPad, via the mailprogram on my Windows PC and also logged in via hotmail.com however nothing to find. And from what I am guessing you have to get some kind of conformation email right? Never had any problems with receiving AS newsletters so this would not be a problem.

The reason I did choose ‘iDeal’ as payment method, because on the product page of Frankfurt pro 2.0 on the bottom the iDeal logo is advertised as an “easy and fast payment” however it looks like the payment itself was easy and fast but no product yet.

I am also wondering, if it is right that money will come through. I must have the order in here right? You only see my older order.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I see our messages are crossing each other, but I can say it looks like you've done everything possible short of contacting support@aerosoft.com and so that's your next step.

As I wrote, do reference this thread so they can look into any systemic issues in addition to your individual one. I'd certainly agree with your observations about email newsletters getting through as a good sign the order confirmation emails should too. As for why the iDeal payment seems to be hung up, I suggest mentioning that in your email to support.

@Herman

Okay well you know, I was planning to do some flying out of FRA tomorrow so thats why I decided to buy this newer version. And the moment you dont get it then it’s really a pity. Thanks anyway, we will wait for a reply from support it’s easter to they probaly will not work on Monday in Germany I suppose.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Raymond, I checked our support system but could not find any ticket. If you send it I'll sort it out asap.

I will send an support ticket within 15 minutes. When using my own primary email adress the system says my adress is marked as spam. Could that be the reason my email to support@ is not reached and no emails regarding the order were received from my side?

So will use my secondary email adress within 15 minutes

Archived