I noticed the same thing. The right panel shows "ADS HEAT TEST OK" but the purple "ICE" does not show on the left panel.

Although, I had just assumed this was because it was on the second page of messages.

41 minutes ago, cyguy said:

I noticed the same thing. The right panel shows "ADS HEAT TEST OK" but the purple "ICE" does not show on the left panel.

Although, I had just assumed this was because it was on the second page of messages.

I have checked that, it isn't in the second page.

Yes, the missing ICE EICAS caution message during the test is already on our bug tracker.

Despite that, the ice detector does work in flight. The system monitors the MSFS internal variable that indicates when icing exists, and when that is true, the amber ICE EICAS caution message does display. It will turn green once wing and cowl anti-ice are turned on.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived