Canadair CL-215

3.jpg

:D

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi FSXFAN ,

Yes Im Glad You Love the Turbo Beaver like I do . The more People that votes for this Aircraft the Better .

Isnt that Turbo Beaver a Real Cutie ?

Kindest Regards ,

Dewliner

Hi FSXFAN ,

Yes Im Glad You Love the Turbo Beaver like I do . The more People that votes for this Aircraft the Better .

Isnt that Turbo Beaver a Real Cutie ?

Kindest Regards ,

Dewliner

Indeed and since theres so many different variations as with the DHC-2 (beaver x) i think this is a no brainier, the cub aswel these i feel are a MUST by aerosoft because they offer something for everyone (floaters,ski,tundra,wheeled).

why a turbo beaver when we could as well extend the DHC-range with a DHC3 Otter. it's turboprop as well as far as i remember.

AND Guys please keep in mind: the catalina is already in the making - i don't think we need more flying boats. the cat offers already the best compromise out of all flying boats, to my mind.

....how about an Aerosoft Fokker F-27-200? It's the post-WW II DC-3...

Second that for sure. A f-27 would be fantastic! 8)

Oh, and the suggestion to ugrade the Supercub to FSX standards isn't too bad either :wink:

I can only say that you´d do a good thing when creating some Constellation Variant (Or even more). A real good one with VC would sell very well, I think! Lots of repaint possibilities there, too.

Zlin-50 would be interesting, too!

Or what about a set of modern Unlimited class Reno Racers (Fury, Yak, well, Mustang is done in Acceleration, but maybe a Bearcat, or that F2G)among with some kind of good AI race mode...

Hi Guys!

If you want to create a "Super Constellation", i can support you with many pictures and informations about the aircraft.

I have great contacts to the "Breitlich Super Constellation HB-RSC" and if you want...contact me.

Best regarts,

Timm Rehberg

Well, one of the more unusual features of FSX is the ability to finally fly into space and view the world from orbit height...

How about some kind of vehicle that can travel into space from the ground? I know the shuttle has been done before but not to Aerosoft standards...what about a Russian spacecraft?

Somthing from the "GOLDEN AGE"

Howard DGA / Mr Mulligan

Waco SRE

Beech Staggerwing

Or my personal fave, Monocoupe 90A

Could also include the clipped wing racer version, 110 Special.

("FSXFAN

[B)

DO24 would be really neat

4.jpg

I agree on the D024. It is a wonderful and beautiful plane, and as far as I know there is only one freeware version available, which is unfortunately rather dated and also depicts a war version and not the this specific version of Claude Dornier.

Ebo

Why not the Dassault Mirage 2000-5 Or 2000-5 Mk2?

This plane with the quality of Aerosoft products will surely be a hit

m2000_10.jpg

wouth love to see this plane build to.

With the quality of aerosoft it will be an great plane

You see I was hoping he'd take a look at it and just charging in and go and fix it without noticing :lol:

And you had to go ahead and remind him :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But you have to admit ducted fans just look so cool!!!!

You see I was hoping he'd take a look at it and just charging in and go and fix it without noticing :lol:

And you had to go ahead and remind him :roll:

Oops, yes, my mistake ... of course VTOL is possible ... actually it's very easy to implement ... piece of cake ...

You are listening, Mathijs? :wink:

With due respect to the constraint of "nothing really modern ". Who's doing an Eclipse or other small jet configuration, like from Honda?

GMark@KLUK :?:

Guest FSWMD

i would be very interested in say : B-2,or B1-B Lancer or an F/A22, c-5 or c-17 any of these would be great in Aerosoft quality.or go back to an F4 Phantom the sexiest plane ever built.and almost forgot the SR-71 anyway there is just a few more suggestions,hope you like and cant wait to see what you pick.