New aircraft project....

I'm back to what as alredy been ask numerous times:

TURBO BEAVER (more than half of it exist!)

SUPER CUB (it has been a best seller with FS9, I don't see why it would not be in FSX!)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello,

How do you think about the beautifullest Twin-engine in the world??

The Beech Duke B60 amazing plane......

awpxidt1rhkhgv2d0.jpg

awpxlcgwtfwrg7o38.jpg

2* Lycoming GTSIO-580 380ps BITURBO

230kts FL 160 MSL

Pressurized

Duke B60 is already announced by RealAir.

Due to we look for aircrafts with less complex systems what about a Messerschmitt Bf 108?

But beside all that I repeat my interest in the Airtractor in combination with a nice scenery.

A functioning glider tow plane - Piper Shawnee or the like - to go with the gliders...

Or a Klemm... very historic.

Is airtow in multiplayer or from towplane perspective something that is possible in FSX?

This one looks nice: Mountain Goat

img-friday-creek-flood-plain-left-front-

http://www.bushplanes.com/

or a wilga :wink: ugly, but an excelent STOL plane

wilga2s.jpg

or a Lake Renegade, maybe

LakeRenegade.jpg

Here is quite a selection of nice bush planes:

http://www.bush-planes.com/

i agree on manuels proposals, especially 1 and 3. but isn't number 2 an eSTOL plane? looks very light to me... but i'd say: we have the DO-27 already. it should be similar, but in how far???

FSD Inernational ahs an exceptional Porter for FS9 and FSX. But the idea is great. It's a wonderful plane.

Ebo

Ah a new flying boat is al I want. The Cat will be great and then there are quite a few good western flying boats but a Do.24 would be great though my personal favourite would be the Blohm and Voss 138!! Though I guess the Do.24 is much better known and would sell better. :)

http://www.letletlet-warplanes.com/Files%2...-BV-138A-01.jpg

I make that 3 votes for the Electra, clear winner. As I suggested earlier a package of flight plans etc celebrating Amelia Earharts attempt would be great.

The Diamond DA40 TDI & DA42 became very popular in Flight schools and within private users, why not a aerosoft quality versions for FS9 and FSX.

I think, it will be a TOP SELLER ;)

4.jpg

seconded, and if you want to, you can model three different versions of the DA40: the TDI (Diesel engine), the XLS / CS (AVGAS engine) or the XL (aerodynamically refined AVGAS engine version).

i forgot to add pictures of the Flight Design CTLS Ultralight:

The Diamond DA40 TDI & DA42 became very popular in Flight schools and within private users, why not a aerosoft quality versions for FS9 and FSX.

It IS nice, but imho too similar to Aerosoft's Katana! :D