New aircraft project....

When I'm right Hurricanes did 5 fighter kills out of 7 in the Battle of Britain. Spitfire was young there and its creator, who died shortly after first flight from cancer, said Spitfire had only better press.....so more people got known to her!

Indeed. A thread for somewhere else though?!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if nobody tried for formation aerobatics flying?! With jets too...remember those Patrol De Suisse folks. I think people could fly, film them with PC tools and make nice movies for Yo_uTu.be. Surely they have to buy the beautiful package with aircraft and flying sessions. I could be used soloplay: Human Pilot takes place at certain formation position and has to fly the coreogrpahed program.....ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?!?!?!

Then, 5 HUMAN PILOTS could fly togethe via internt, groups of pilots could compete around a Aerosoft Mastership!!!

The Air Tractor is a nice idea. Both the agricultural as well as water bomber would be great. I would also like to see an FSX Super Cub and particularly a model with the belly tank such as the fish spotters use, which extended fhe flight time to about 14 hours.

A neat, high performance aircraft of its day was the Monocoupe. It sat 2, side by side plus a little jumper for luggage or a skinny 13 year old in the back. In the 1960's I was that kid in the back as my grandfather and his friend who owned the plane go barnstorming across middle Tennessee. It had a big radial that was incredibly loud, and no flaps, as I recall.

Maybe a EADS Socata Tobago?

6a3b43186f03930cf4e342900.png

Or what about a Piper Seneca?

dc5806f50e06040ae5b6b2572.png

f8dd47ad682dc584a98f9389a.png

a86878e0ad26dcbfb2ebb071d.png

If it is for FSX only, Aerosoft could make a Piper Arrow! There is a good one for FS9 (Dreamfleet) but not for FSX

57151c006babf84cbbf41a40e.png

ee319391fd5ef8d9309dfdee1.png

94f5f784988c14fac349937e1.png

Just ideas and planes i would buy .... :)Hope there are not `standart`

Not sure how much you do military planes, but i would love a well done ME262. Its not too common and also not so esoteric that you would only sell 5 copies... Im sure you have to think about sales too....

There's an Me-262 currently being designed for FSX - to include the 2-seat variant also... :idea:

I would more than happily pick up the linked Airtractor - which model/s would you do? I think it would be an ideal one to throw a mission and some scenery in with! (I love the mission with the beaver and the missions with Helgoland!).

Otherwise ... would you consider an Edgeley Optica?

Here are a few images of this delightfully strange aircraft ...

strangeaircraft.jpg

optica-1.jpg

G-BMPFOA7EDGELEYOPTICA.jpg

I always have had love affair with the Avro Arrow,although the view from the cockpit would be rather limited,it was cutting edge for its time, and had

a lot of potential,till our government killed it.

Randy

The Air Tractor surely is a nice multi role plane. But it is not exactly what you would take for a cross country flight. I guess it would be a lot of fun if it came with some missions or a kind of "playground" scenery with some options to make use of it (crop dusting, fire fighting....).

The Do 24 ATT is a very cool plane. However, as far as I know there is only one of its kind (not much choice for repainters). It would be nice to have it together with the original Do 24 in a package, but these two planes are quite different. I guess it would involve a lot of additional modelling.

In my opinion the BAE 146 really is a (very nice) airliner and should come as such (full systems depth, FMC and all..). I expect this is not what this thread was aimed at.

What I am hoping for is something to fill a niche that is not already covered by half a dozen other developers. The air tractor surley falls in that category. Else, I would appreciate a nice ulta light plane, a classic (as in earlier than 1970s) sports plane or a motor glider.

What I am hoping for is something to fill a niche that is not already covered by half a dozen other developers. The air tractor surley falls in that category. Else, I would appreciate a nice ulta light plane, a classic (as in earlier than 1970s) sports plane or a motor glider.

Yeah, thats my hope too. Thats because I would prefere the Airtractor or something like the Edgeley Optica. Even if FSX lacks some of the Cessnas, Pipers or "little" Airliners these are the common suspects for aircraft addons. I like the idea of something special in the row of the Catalina, Bronco, Hughes H-1 and now this one... something unique. What we perhaps did not have in FS9. But in here are some very good ideas even if I would take the airtractor. But best combo would be a scenery, missions and the aircraft but not sure if this is possible for a price everyone would pay for.