Weather for the tutorial flight

I'm trying to follou the tutorial flight but I don't know how to exactly set some of the information, for example, what is refering to as "frequency 60" or "speed 50%".

Saying me what numbers to put where would help me a lot.

Sorry for my english and thanks you for your time

Same for me. It Looks like the data in the PDF are valid for a earlier MSFS version. Please update these tutorials.

And it would be nice if the files which are referred in the tutorial pdf are also available.

At my downloaded packages are presets for EDLP-LFPG included, but not EDLP-EDDM.

Seems to be packed/written in hurry 😞

• 3 weeks later...

Same here.  The weather info makes no sense...  And I am not able to find the EDLP-EDDM preset file.  There needs to be more help with the tutorial.

Also, there needs to be a way to save the setup flight with all the data in the FMC and then load it all back in when you are ready to take off.  By not having this ability, you are encouraging people to look for shortcuts to just get in the air so you can at least work on some ILS landings. I don't think this is what you have in mind but it is causing a great deal of frustration.  No wonder there are so few people designing tutorials.  The Dude's videos are great but he also experienced this frustration when creating them.  

vor 3 Stunden , chib sagte:

Same here.  The weather info makes no sense...  And I am not able to find the EDLP-EDDM preset file.  There needs to be more help with the tutorial.

Also, there needs to be a way to save the setup flight with all the data in the FMC and then load it all back in when you are ready to take off.  By not having this ability, you are encouraging people to look for shortcuts to just get in the air so you can at least work on some ILS landings. I don't think this is what you have in mind but it is causing a great deal of frustration.  No wonder there are so few people designing tutorials.  The Dude's videos are great but he also experienced this frustration when creating them.  

As I stated yesterday there is a “ready to taxi” button on the EFD. And there is also the possibility to save and reload FMS settings. 

Sorry I can’t help with the wind settings or the tutorial as I’ve never done that. 

But I’m  happy to repost the pics again for saving and loading FMS data. 

Please login to display this image.

13 hours ago, chib said:

And I am not able to find the EDLP-EDDM preset file

c:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work\

Flightplan - file named PADMUC01.flp

MSFS 2020_root_folder\Community\aerosoft-crj\Data\Documentation\Situation-File_MSFS.zip

On 4/4/2021 at 7:13 AM, Juan Carlos Chorro said:

I'm trying to follou the tutorial flight but I don't know how to exactly set some of the information, for example, what is refering to as "frequency 60" or "speed 50%".

Vol3_Tutorial.pdf

Page 5

2.1 Date, time and weather.

Layer 3: 42.000 ft, 015@35, gusts 015, frequency 60, speed 50%

Frequency = gust per minute

gust speed 50%

35/2=17,5KT

gust speed = 17KT in sim

Archived