Throttle Axis (0 to 100%)

Dear Aerosoft!

Please add support throttle axis mapping to this command!

Please login to display this image.

3 hours ago, Thijs010 said:

No you should use the other THROTTLE AXIS, so the one without 0 to 100%.

then everything works as it should do

I use Throttle 0-100 because i have detents.

If i switch to throttle axis (without 0-100) i lost my detents (and they stop working. THR Reverse also)

It perfectly work for ALL ingame planes.

Other side, it possible to create new profile, but GAME not have ability to create profile for specified plane.

So. You option is have two ways

- Set for main profile Throttle Axis and loose all detents/reversers

- Create new profile, but lost flight if you forgot to switch profile (And by the way, it is very inconvenient to constantly manually switch profiles)

I have simpliest solution.

Just add support by developers for throttle axis mapping to this command!

Once again, the CRJ and presumably all the other complex aircraft to come, operate in a "sand box" outside of the simulator.  Therefore, many things inside the sim will not apply.  Invest in Axis and Ohs (possibly SpadNext, which does the same thing though I am unfamiliar with it).  AAO will allow you to dig out the Lvars and other events from the actual plane you are flying and then assign them.  I use it (not my work though) to have the flaps axis work with detents.  You can also use it to set up your throttles.  With AAO you don't have to worry about switching profiles either because it applies your set profile to the plane you load. 

With the large plethora of controllers and even larger combination of controllers available, it is not very feasible to ask developers to provide specific support for all of them.  Ok it is feasible to ask, but not to expect them to comply.  You like your set up one way, while someone else with the same system will want it another way.

P.S., for ALL the planes I fly in MSFS, I only have the aileron , elevator, rudder axis set in the sim.  All other buttons, axis, switches etc, I set using AAO.  When I load a plane, AAO loads my controls the way I set them.

4 hours ago, dhamilton63 said:

I'm posting this here because IMO the issue is with the CRJ and not FS2Crew's Push Back Express.

Push Back Express works initially with the CRJ without issue until the push back is completed.  When asked to set the parking brake at the conclusion of the pushback, the CRJ will not permit the parking brake to be set.  The only way I've been able to overcome this issue is to manually stop the pushback from the Push Back Express operation panel.  This will terminate the interaction with Push Back Express and free the push back tug from the aircraft.  

This is similar to the observed behavior when trying to release the parking brake with the wheel chocks still in place.

1 hour ago, Mugz said:

I dont wont use AAO. In MSFS2020 XBOX (when it released) you will also recommend use AAO?

• Aerosoft

Crabby,

The developper currently works on the throttle axis (0-100) interfacing.
This might be avialble in one of the next releases.

• Aerosoft
On 3.4.2021 at 21:57, Crabby sagte:

P.S., for ALL the planes I fly in MSFS, I only have the aileron , elevator, rudder axis set in the sim.  All other buttons, axis, switches etc, I set using AAO.  When I load a plane, AAO loads my controls the way I set them.

Crabby does the right thing indeed.
Standard axes in MSFS, more complex or unavailable axes or buttons in AAO.

Here is a simple tutorial to start with AxisAndOhs.
Once you get the couple of basic presented here, you will realize how powerful and flexible it is.

Moreover, you will get acces to 99% of the CRJ capabilities !
Utilities like AAO or Spad.Next are the bridge between complex aircraft and complex hardware.

Archived