HGS - Control Panel Won't Switch Modes

amahran

Not sure if this is because of v1.0.0.1 or if this only existed from the start. Pressing the "ACT" button in this scenario doesn't cause the active mode to switch from Primary to VMC. This is an issue in all the possible standby modes; I can't get the HGS to switch to any more other than PRI.

Please login to display this image.

This may be a system issue, but I also heard apparently the animations were unassigned during a model export in making v1.0.0.1, so maybe the "ACT" button get deassigned too?

Other than that and the BRT+DIM- buttons, all the other buttons on the HGS Control Panel work as expected...

• Upvote 1

I ran into this issue, too. Someone suggested to press enter on the keypad and that actually worked. 

Not sure if that’s supposed to be that way, though. 

Can confirm this works by pressing the ENTER pushbutton. This doesn't seem like the correct way to do it, however...according to the manual (Vol 5), pressing "ACT" is what should activate the standby mode. 

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, amahran said:

This issue with the HGS Control Panel still hasn't been addressed with the latest updates.

Oh, thank God.  I thought it was fixed in the 2nd update.  Hopefully Aerosoft will read this and realize the forgot to fix it.

On 4/3/2021 at 3:39 PM, amahran said:

according to the manual (Vol 5), pressing "ACT" is what should activate the standby mode. 

This info is not exactly correct, I am afraid.

PRI Mode is the only mode that can be activated with the ACT pushbutton. All other modes are either armed or activated by using the ENTER pushbutton.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...