FS2CREW?

Joaot1997

Hi everyone!

I thought FS2CREW was getting released on the same day as the CRJ release? Has there been any updates?

Done a forum search but cannot see anything

20 hours ago, Joaot1997 said:

Hi everyone!

I thought FS2CREW was getting released on the same day as the CRJ release? Has there been any updates?

Done a forum search but cannot see anything

No, Bryan (FS2Crew) said he we waiting for the CRJ to release to finish to project, it's still going on. He posts weekly updates on Saturdays over at Avsim

On 4/3/2021 at 2:26 PM, EasternT3 said:

No, Bryan (FS2Crew) said he we waiting for the CRJ to release to finish to project, it's still going on. He posts weekly updates on Saturdays over at Avsim

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well the 550 and 700 are released and the 900/1000 will work 100% the same.

Just to clear my first post up, I should have put now the 550/700 is out,  Bryan said as of yesterday "FS2Crew for the Aerosoft CRJ (MSFS – Voice and Button control): Working on it!  Expect full integration and a true CRJ crew simulation" from the looks of it they're trying to get the FBW A32NX out first

5 hours ago, EdwardS said:

This may sound silly; what is the difference between Fs2crew and VoiceAttack? 

I've just had a voiceattack as i've not heard of it but it looks like you can only add voice commands like gear up etc, where FS2Crew is custom built for each aircraft and basically you have a virtual First Officer next to you who does all everything a first officer would do irl, and then reads out checklists for you to respond to (if you have the voice control edition), FS2Crew adds a multi-crew expirience

Hi Edward,

correct, FS2Crew is not customisable, except for some options here and there. It is representing either some operators’ specific standard procedures or the basic procedures as defined by the aircraft manufacturer, depends on where/who/what Bryan was able to get his info from.

FS2Crew is indeed also product specific.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response in over a month.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived