Key assignments CRJ 700 fs2020

Milan153

HI,  for the CRJ 700 defaults key Key assignments dont work.

For the default aicraft it is OK. Could you recomend me what Im doing wrong or which additonal addon I have to use it?

Thank you. Milan

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is no additional ad-on needed.

Did you read the manuals?

What controller hardware are you using?

What exactly does not work?

Connected: Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Product pedals, keyboard. The problem is that e.g.g. assigned commands "O" for light switch works for default aircraft but for CRJ not...Or switches on joke works for default aicraft but for CRJ not. Well, I have seen manual..and I supposed, that standards comands should works also for CRJ easy...but not in my case..(I could add some short video later on ..) thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This really should be posted in the dedicated CRJ support area, where it will get more notice for you and others that might have the same question will see the responses. Here's a link to the overall support area: Aerosoft CRJ - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES.

Please look in the "Controllers, thrust levers, hardware panels" section. You'll find that because of the custom programming needed to make the CRJ work right, many stock sim key and bindings for the default aircraft won't work in this more realistic add-on. Here's an example that might be relevant to what you're asking about:

• Herman locked this topic

Archived