Windows Fresh Install

newelld

I unfortunately had some issues with Windows 10 which necessitated a complete fresh reset/install.  I am now trying to re-install all my apps and add-ons, but unfortunately the serial number of my original Aerosoft CRJ purchase doesn't seem to work seeing as I had already activated it on my previous Windows installation.  Is there a workaround or quick fix for this, or will I need to get a new serial issued?

Hi Mathijs - this happened to me previously (not sure if you recall), and it turned out it wasn't me entering anything incorrectly but rather an issue with the serial number itself.  I have triple-checked everything, and it is definitely not working... :( Can I send you my details for you to test on your end?

32 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

There is no online check and you can use the serial as many times as you want.  Most likely you did not enter your email exactly as it is done for the order.

Just FYI :) 

• Aerosoft
52 minutes ago, jordanjay242 said:

hey after i install the asupdater where do i go from there because i turned on the sim and the planes arent there need help plzzzz

Jordanjay242, please do not highjack topics. 

I suggest to post your question in the forum section about the updater tool.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response in over a month.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived