Vapp speed and ILS

Beautiful morning flight into Copenhagen and I realized that maybe the calculated Vapp speed is a bit too low (or flight model has to be adjusted a bit). When descending at about 160 ktns fully configured  the plane followed the glide path

without problems. When reducing the speed to Vapp the plane went below GS. During landing I had to pitch up and accelerate in order to hit the runway(the rate of descent at Vapp was to high and plane was getting too slow after I pitched up).

I wonder if somebody else has experienced this. Looks like the plane cannot stay on the GS at slow speeds close to Vapp because rate of descent gets too high.

BTW, I always get a config flaps warning shortly after touch down. 

But overall fantastic plane!!! Many thanks to the Aerosoft team.

From other threads, it sounds like there is a weight calculation issue between the CRJ and MSFS. If this is the case then yeah, it is going to have some bad effects because both parts have to be in sync to perform as expected.

I've not actually changed the weights at all since purchase. I'm wondering if people that change the weights have more glide path issues and that is why I don't have some of the problems (or I don't have it to the same degree at least) people report.

Do you use full flaps? I'm pretty sure it was a real CRJ driver that said the full flaps is the only allowed landing config.

Archived