My problems on this flight....

Created this post above when everthing went well....today i did a Munich-Dubrovnik-Munich leg with the CRJ 700.The Rotation and Flare with the new Update is smooth as said above.Today i departed at EDDM on Rwy 26L the VAVOR3S SID....when i engaged the SPD and NAV Mode the CRJ didn't follow the SID path altough AP and NAV was engaged....disconnecting and engaging NAV again solved the problem.When i engage the AP on every flight the process is to "rough" in my opinion.I follow the Flight Director Path as good as possible then i arm the AP.Engaging of the AP should be smoother to meet the flight director's path.Landed in Dubrovnik without any problems.On Turnaround i was programming FMS on the FPL Page with Airways and Directs when the FMS and EFB suddenly got frozen.When i entered an Airway or Direct the line stayed blank and the FMS and EFB got frozen.All other things like Overhead knobs worked.I installed the newest NVIDA Driver 465.89 before i did this flight,i don`t now if it's relevant.On my past flights i never had this freezing problem of the FMS and EFB.Loading the CRJ new at Dubrovnik solved the problem.On the DOPUT4D SID out of Dubrovnik's Rwy 29 the same problem again....altough NAV was armed,the AP made hard left and right turns until established on the SID path.Approaching EDDM 26L the aircraft got under the glide slope (Cowl AI was ON).These problems i had sporadically on my past flights....but freezing of FMS and EFB was new today!

Archived