What is this?

Carsten12

Often I have a disco on my ND but not having a disco in my FLP. Also in this situation the Aircraft does not follow my flight plan. Everything already checked. And no it hasnt changed after Alignment.

Please login to display this image.

Check IRS align knob position. In this aircraft sometimes some switches accidentally switch without user intervention

vor 11 Minuten, Mugz sagte:

Check IRS align knob position. In this aircraft sometimes some switches accidentally switch without user intervention

Please read my Post carefully!

1 minute ago, Carsten12 said:

Please read my Post carefully!

Already read, but not find screenshot your IRS align knob position. I mean did you check it After this situation is happen? Because according to the message it is not clear at what point you checked the IRS.

Sometimes when people said "Already checked" mean "Checked before take off and no longer looked that way"

Vor 1 Stunde, Mugz sagte:

Already read, but not find screenshot your IRS align knob position. I mean did you check it After this situation is happen? Because according to the message it is not clear at what point you checked the IRS.

Sometimes when people said "Already checked" mean "Checked before take off and no longer looked that way"

I said, IRS alignment didnt change anything. I was in alignment process, but after alignment it didnt change anything.

gerade, Carsten12 sagte:

I said, IRS alignment didnt change anything. I was in alignment process, but after alignment it didnt change anything.

It has nothing to do with alignment, The flight plan was loaded in with manual SID configuration. That has nothing to do with the PFD.

What was the airport, takeoff runway and and SID? It appears on the legs page that DL901 and DL902 have 0.0 miles distance between them, which obviously can't be correct based on their position on the MFD. This might be a problem in the nav database. I will check this, but it will be tomorrow (Saturday) before I will have a chance to do so.

vor 9 Stunden , JRBarrett sagte:

What was the airport, takeoff runway and and SID? It appears on the legs page that DL901 and DL902 have 0.0 miles distance between them, which obviously can't be correct based on their position on the MFD. This might be a problem in the nav database. I will check this, but it will be tomorrow (Saturday) before I will have a chance to do so.

It was Düsseldorf to Baretta Bastia. 

EDDL/23L MODRU1K MODRU Z283 RITAX UT27 GTQ UN852 GILIR DCT GVA DCT
BALSI UN852 RETNO UM728 NARTI UP991 NIRDO NIRDO5N LFKB/34

That was the actual Route.

Archived