Good starting points for otter with floats or skis??

darthbrooklyn

Of course, besides recommending Aerosoft scenery ( I have some).. what are your fav starting points for ski operation and water operation

SKI:

1. xxx

2. xxx

3. xxx

Water:

etc etc etc..

Thanks.... I can never think of good places to check out and always stick with the same local airports near where i live..

• Aerosoft
Of course, besides recommending Aerosoft scenery ( I have some).. what are your fav starting points for ski operation and water operation

SKI:

1. xxx

2. xxx

3. xxx

Water:

etc etc etc..

Thanks.... I can never think of good places to check out and always stick with the same local airports near where i live..

For water you can't go better than Sitka.

For water you can't go better than Sitka.

I think you can go better at Vancouver harbour or Vancouver international if you have the scenery for it. (since the floats are painted in canadian liveries) :wink:

Sitka will be my first choice when tongass X is released.

for skis...i highly recommend a flight from PATK (Talkeetna AK) to 2AK7 (Bald Mountain AK) it's a 10 mile trip and the landing on bald mountain should be sufficiently challenging.