EFB entering wrong data in fms/sim

Been having issues with performance, worse with update one, but potentially always there. Typically in my start up flow, i use ZFW from simbrief (for example 27456kg), and enter it under the performance tab in ZFW, but ive noticed a bug where, when i click add to sim/fms the fms always says the ZFW is 29***kgs (i assume the max) regardless of what i entered. it must also add it to the sim when i click "add to sim", because the plane (after take off) starts flashing red saying MZFW EXCEEDED, its really heavy on taxi, and i struggle climbing over F350 even on max thrust, with the plane eventually stalling out. Just on my first flight since noticing the bug, and so i manually entered my weights in the MSFS weights menu, and plane has performed much more appropriately. Not sure if this is a known bug, or im meant to report it elsewhere but just wanted to see if im missing something, or if someone else can confirm the issue? 

Archived