Goflight TQ6 Reverse Button Causing Strange Aircraft Behavior

Jim G

I recently upgraded to the CRJ Professional v 2.4.0.0.  Everything seems to be working beautifully except when I engage the reverse thrust levers (buttons actually) on the Goflight TQ 6 throttle quadrant.  The button assignment works perfectly on all other aircraft and also the CRJ 700/900 that is still installed.  When engaged on landing the CRJ Pro, the reversers work as advertised; but when the buttons are released rather than the thrust decreasing (as one of the throttle buttons is assigned to decrease power quickly on release), the aircraft actually does full power back flips with huge amounts of smoke.  This phenomenon happens even if I use only one reverser button.  It doesn’t matter which one.  When it’s released, the back flips start.  I have never seen an aircraft do this before.  When the F2 and F1 keys are used, everything is normal.  Since the TQ6 buttons simply mimic the keyboard assignment, I can’t figure out what’s going on.  I haven’t changed any of the throttle settings on the EFB.  The sim is P3D v4.5 with all updates.  No FSUIPC mapping.  I would consider some issue with the TQ6, but the hardware works perfectly with every other aircraft and the CRJ 700/900.

Hi all,

I have the same observation as you with the reverser function. It looks like a missile is being launched. The plane is absolutely uncontrollable. At the next opportunity I will try to make a video of it.
I have the Precision Flight control throttle  set (6 levers)with built in Leo Bodnar USB interface.

Regards

Archived