CRJ Update 1.0.0.1 Stuttering issues after landing

Jan Gonzales

Hi.  I am having some stuttering issues every after landing from a flight after the 1.0.0.1 update despite of fps at 40-55.  My system is R9 5950x + 3090.  I dont have this issue when reverting back to v1.0.  Thanks.

Please login to view this video.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Jan Gonzales said:

Is anyone also having this issue? Btw I am using the latest nvidia driver 465.89 released 3/30/21. 

We have no other similar reports like this. 

Hi Math. Thank you for getting back to me. Have you tested on your end? Would you have settings that u can recommend? I reverted back to previous nvidia driver but it still persisted. Also removed all stuff in community folder and also the issue is still there. I can feel the fps boost on start but when I land it all just stutter like i showed you in the video. V1 really is very smooth for me overall at 4k. 

• Aerosoft

We are unable to recreate this issue in any way. 

As you will have seen we have dozens of reports from people who found the new version far smoother so it actually surprised me. That said, of course a LOT more objects are loaded the moment you are on the ground so during taxi the fps will always be lower.  How this can be an issue of 1.0.0.1 and not of 1.0.0.0 is a mystery. As said we have zere other reports right now.

This really surprised me too. Do u have any suggestions on what I do next? V1 really is smooth for me. I really want the fixes on 1001. I have tried uninstalling fsuipc and still persist. I just hipe il find whats causing this. 

Here is an idea, Nvidia recently updated their RTX driver... Try rolling back to the previous version of that and see if it continues? Could be a driver optimization issue with the latest CRJ update.

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

There was no driver optimization for MSFS.

This is true, however Nvidia released a DLSS update for all 3000 series cards... This has caused some woes in other simulators like P3D as the Simulators are now having to update for it. Like I said I am not 100% sure but it is a possibility.

I did tried to roll back and its still the same.  I am testing again now and it is still happening.  I go out and relaunch sim and all is well until after climb then this stuttering happens every like 3-5 seconds.  It does not happen to me on v1.0. really weird going on.  Nothing inside my community folder now execpt the crj.

• Aerosoft
On 4/3/2021 at 5:45 AM, Jan Gonzales said:

I did tried to roll back and its still the same.  I am testing again now and it is still happening.  I go out and relaunch sim and all is well until after climb then this stuttering happens every like 3-5 seconds.  It does not happen to me on v1.0. really weird going on.  Nothing inside my community folder now execpt the crj.

But this topic is specifically about the stuttering after landing, not after climb. 

Just an update, it happens anywhere now. I am trying a fresh install of windows and fs. If this still persist, idk what to do anymore. Tested again v1.0 and no stutter. 

Another update for today. I have installed a fresh copy of windows 10 pro and fresh copy of mafs for ma store prem deluxe with nothing on it except crj. Problem persist. It is happening after few minutes (aorund 10mins or so) of loading the crj. I get this every 2 second annoying halt like in my video on top still. The worst part is when u get in the menu, it drags on there. When scrolling thru menu bara the every 2 second halt keeps u from moving the option menu.  With all the tike spent solving my issue, i just reverted back to crj v1.0 and flew with no stuttering issues whatsoever. If this is a problem in my system, then why only get it on the v 10001 crj build and not on the v1 build or on any other aircraft? My next move, ordered a “certified” hdmi 2.1 cable from zeakit that will arrive in a few days. Hoping it fixed this issue for me. Btw, i am using an LG Oled CX55 with gsync capability, R9 5950x, 32gb Ram, Tuf RTX 3090 24 Gb OC if this helps. 

On 4/9/2021 at 1:29 AM, TenPatrol said:

Run msfs and go to > options > general > graphics

Scroll down and select

glass cockpit refresh rate

set LOW

apply & save

Hi. I have even tried All LOW settings and did not solve the issue. 

On 2.4.2021 at 02:06, Jan Gonzales sagte:

Is anyone also having this issue? Btw I am using the latest nvidia driver 465.89 released 3/30/21. 

Yep, exactly the same issue after EVERY landing, the stutter is frequent and constant, i can reproduce it every flight happens after the landing.
First i expected it to be something on my system but it is only happening in the CRJ. I can switch to another Plane via Developer Mode and the stutter is gone, switch back to CRJ and the frequent stutter/pause is back.
Also its neither the drivers (tested different versions) nor the setting nor the overclock, believe me, i tested everything i could for days now. I expect its something in the CRJ-System that runs in the background and checks something as the stutter is always exact the same in the monitoring-graph and its all 2 seconds. I disabled everything i could, tested every setting in MS and was not able to solve it.

I recorded a video last night that shows it with a monitor tool, and how i can reproduce it when switching to the CRJ. As im not the only one i guess i will report to support.

Its really strange as the CRJ is buttersmooth and great on frames but after landing this happens.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:07 AM, Jan Gonzales said:

Hi. I have even tried All LOW settings and did not solve the issue. 

Turn off multiplayer.

59 minutes ago, Sandro Vitalini said:

Yep, exactly the same issue after EVERY landing, the stutter is frequent and constant, i can reproduce it every flight happens after the landing. (...)

1 uninstall CRJ

2 go to > C  > users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

delete file Content.xml

3 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes\

delete all files

4 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\

delete folder named Aerosoft_CRJ_700 and Aerosoft_CRJ_550

5 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\

delete folder named aerosoft-crj

6 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\Custom\CustomFlight

delete all files

7 go to community folder and delete all files and folders

8 Run msfs > options > general > data > turn off multiplayer // apply & save

9 options >general > data > delete and turn off rolling cache

10 Quit to desktop

11 Install CRJ

12 Run msfs and fly

Tried all that. Multiplayer is always off for me and rolling cache also, believe me, i checked all that. Its a CRJ issue.
I might try an uninstall with deleding said files and reinstall it, but i doubt it will have an effect.
The stutter is so constant and reproducable, same as for the OP, it seems to be a system- / code-issue of the CRJ.

Will maybe try v1 as OP said its fixed there, but i rather would not as the update fixed quite some things that are important.

But ill give it a shot.

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Sandro Vitalini said:

The stutter is so constant and reproducable, same as for the OP, it seems to be a system- / code-issue of the CRJ.

I do not believe that is actually true. If it would be an issue in the code EVERY users would see it and with a few tens of thousands of customers this forum would look rather different. 

We do not deny this happens on some systems (I now have a list of 21 users) but we simply have no explanation and are totally unable to recreate it. Of the 21 users two have re-installed the simulator (one including the OS) and ONLY installed the CRJ and that solved the issues for them. So we are rather sure the issue is not with the code. I understand that does not help you a lot but until we have some idea what is different on these systems there is nothing we can do.

Sure, you are right Mathijs, what i meant was more that it is related to the CRJ as i only have this bug with it and not with any other planes and i mostly did everything i could to fix it. Ill try the advice of the guy above gave me and maybe ill try a complete OS reinstall this weekend, its years ago i did that but my system is very very clean and drivers (including BIOS, chipset etc) are always updated and everything is optimised but if it can help to solve it, i will try.

will report back but would be great if Hans could have a look at it at some point.

i really enjoy the CRJ and its quite the bummer this issue happens. :)

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, Sandro Vitalini said:

Sure, you are right Mathijs, what i meant was more that it is related to the CRJ as i only have this bug with it and not with any other planes

That is because almost all other aircraft available at this moment only use default sim functions.

As explained, the ONLY way to fix this is to remove our code and use default sim functions. I think the default aircraft of the sim cover that rather well.

Archived