Need Help with Livery installer

I have the livery installer for the Aerosoft CRJ Pro.  I downloaded a livery from your forums for the Northwest livery for the CRJ900.  I followed your .pdf file instructions to make it so the livery installer would install it.   It will not do it.  I have attached the file.  :Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Aerosoft_CRJ9_NWAAirlink_N901XJ.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I’m currently not able to test your file. But if you are able to modify the downloaded file, why not installing manually the livery and then make an export with the installer for the next time you need to install. That export will be in correct format.

How do I get access to the aircraft.cfg folder, since I want to manually add a livery.   It said access to that folder is denied when I make the changes and try to save.   Can someone help?  I am using Windows 10 with P3DV4.5

Open the Windows Explorer as administrator (open C:\Windows with Explorer, right-click Explorer.exe, select "run as administrator"). Open the aircraft.cfg using this "elevated" Explorer. Now you should be able  to modify and save the aircraft.cfg.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived