How does the CRJ Look in 1440p

rsmith6621a

How does the CRJ panel Look in 1440p compared to 1080p.

I am thinking of upgrading from a 27inch 1920x 1080p GSync to a 32inch 2560x1440 1ms GSync monitor.

I have a Intel I 7 9700k 3.6 with a EVGA RTX 2070 Super GPU   32GB DDR4 3200 RAM.

Think it would be worth it.

7 hours ago, rsmith6621a said:

I am thinking of upgrading from a 27inch 1920x 1080p GSync to a 32inch 2560x1440 1ms GSync monitor.

Changing both resolution AND size will make predictions slightly more difficult, one thing you could always consider is pixel density. Your 27inch FullHD monitor has a relatively low pixel density of 82ppi, a 32inch 1440p monitor will offer you slightly more 92ppi. Depending on the distance of your monitor, this is still not a lot. I for example have 1440p on 27inch, resulting in a pixel density of 108ppi and personally, I would say this is just about the lowest acceptable ppi for me, sitting about 50cm away from the screen. Personally, I do not yet switch to 4K due to performance reasons...

BTW: a 52inch 4K TV has a pixel density of 85ppi, so about the same as your 27inch FullHD monitor. This only results in a good picture if you do not sit too close to the screen. For a 52inch screen, I guess this is not an issue, otherwise you wont see anything anyway 😉 

I actually went ahead and ordered another 27 1440p inch so it does not take over the remaining real estate on my desk and I needed a second monitor because I am jumping in to scenery design on another pc. 

• Herman locked this topic

Archived