Axis and Oh's Templates for Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 - with cockpit animations and improved throttle binding

32 minutes ago, paladin569 said:

Thanks I will give it a shot right now.

ok that worked and now another question

I am building an FCP so I want the animation of the button to play on the glareshield when I press the button.  I have it pressing the button but not releasing it.

So obviously this does not work

1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG,·Number)
1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number)
0·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number)

IfI remove the last line the button presses but does not release.  with the last line there is does not press at all same as if last 2 lines are deleted.

I am new to this so bare with me.  I am sure there is a way to do it.

Here is a photo of it.  the encoders are delayed in customs should be here today.

Please login to display this image.

ok another question since I am going WAY down the rabbit hole here.

How do I configure a 3 position switch like the hydraulic pumps (ON-OFF-AUTO) I have 3 position toggles but can you script them like that?

For the press and release animation to work correctly, you have two options:

1) For the AP button, configure both the key down and key up events and assign different scripts to them. For key down it will be 1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG,·Number) 1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number), and for key up it will be 0·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number).

2) Configure only the key down event and assign the action and the animation with a delay (sleep) in between like 1 (>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM, Number) 1 (>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG, Number) (SLEEP:100) 0 (>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM, Number)

Take a look at the included scripts for reference: https://github.com/asmitde/axisandohs_templates/blob/f673b96b618bda27369506cee32cf5b3abab1ebe/aerosoft_crj/ASCRJ_FCP_scripts.xml#L94

For 3-position switches, you have to check how they are made available in the system. If they show up as 3 separate buttons, you can have 3 separate assignments to each button with corresponding scripts. Now these can be different Lvars, or the same Lvar taking different input values for each position, depends on the specific control.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Caleb Oxford said:

Has anyone found a way to bind the MASTER BATTERY to the Alphas MASTER BAT button?

It just takes a bit of time finding the right command

On 12/25/2021 at 3:00 PM, CWHeadley said:

Everyone says to run the Axis and Oh but there is no executable in the files that were downloaded.

How do you run the scripts?

Axis and Ohs is a separate program to purchase. 

• Aerosoft
On 12/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, paladin569 said:

ok that worked and now another question

I am building an FCP so I want the animation of the button to play on the glareshield when I press the button.  I have it pressing the button but not releasing it.

So obviously this does not work

1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG,·Number)
1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number)
0·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number)

IfI remove the last line the button presses but does not release.  with the last line there is does not press at all same as if last 2 lines are deleted.

I am new to this so bare with me.  I am sure there is a way to do it.

Here is a photo of it.  the encoders are delayed in customs should be here today.

Please login to display this image.

Hi Paladin,

I suggest you instert a 100 msec delay instruction between the ON and OFF animation instructions : 
1·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number) (SLEEP:100) 0·(>L:ASCRJ_FCP_AP_ENG_BTN_ANIM,·Number)

Best regards.

• 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft
11 hours ago, Captain Gaming said:

do u know what that would be? would love to bind that to my battery switch. 

Hi Captain,

You can use (>L:ASCRJ_ELEC_BATTMASTER,·Number)
Set it to 1 or 0.

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I cannot find the right way to find the right sim var and also the sim event for pushing the STAB TRIM engage buttons for the CRJ...

Thanks for helping 

PS: using Lorby and a streamdeck

Best regards

17 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Hi, 

Just PM me and I will send you the current  Lvars list.

Best regards.

I cannot PM for the moment because i'm a new member... 

1 hour ago, SimWare said:

Hi, 

Just PM me and I will send you the current  Lvars list.

Best regards.

3 hours ago, jip67 said:

Hello,

I cannot find the right way to find the right sim var and also the sim event for pushing the STAB TRIM engage buttons for the CRJ...

Thanks for helping 

PS: using Lorby and a streamdeck

Best regards

ok

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone,

I just want to say thank you for the great work. CRJ in combination with AAO is just brilliant. I am also interested in getting the latest LVAR list but I am a new member too. How can I send you an PM?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards