Updater doesn´t work - Error

Hello,

I just started the ASUpdater and it stops without finishing the update. See Error (German language).

Can anyone help? Yes, I could redownload but this would not be an answer for what went wrong.

Thx!

Please login to display this image.

vor 43 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Can you send us the ASUpdater_App_Log.txt from the <Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Logs folder?

Here we go. Thanks Mathijs.

Just for your Information: I rebooted my PC a few times - Still doesn´t work.

The issue might is could not find "Aerosoft_CRJ_700\TEXTURE.IBX_JA13RJ\ASCRJ700_EXT_DECAL_FUSE_SOLID_A.PNG.DDS"... I don´t know why this may is missing?

ASUpdater_App_Log.txt

I am getting the exact same error and the file is there and in the exact path the ASUpdater is looking for. The file is not actually missing at all. Thanks for looking into this.

14 hours ago, leo03000 said:

Strange mine won't even open up now when I double click the icon on my desktop. It instantly disappears.

This usually means your computer thinks it is a virus and is automatically deleting the file.

Archived