Congratulations for the new version !

ACSoft

I have just upgraded on the simmarket  (content manager) to a version called 0.1.3 (?!?), which I suppose is the 1.0.0.1. I have a tremendous FPS improvement (plus 8-10 FPS) on my relatively old PC (i7-7700 / GTX1080 / 16GB / full SATA III SSD).

Already with the previous version, these 2 CRJ aircrafts were not generating much stutters, like some other airliner aircrafts do with their complex avionics. Now, it is a dream. Everything is smooth, even when panning (for example: turning to align on the runway), which is the worst case for the stutters.

My only regret, is that it is not possible to save and restore a specific flight in any phases of a flight, so we can re-fly it for training purpose. I have already asked for that previously, but my message was closed lightning fast ! So, let me respectfully insist on this, because with such a complex simulation, this would really be useful and a great plus.

Anyway, warm congratulations for your fantastic work !

16 hours ago, ACSoft said:

I have just upgraded on the simmarket  (content manager) to a version called 0.1.3 (?!?), which I suppose is the 1.0.0.1. I have a tremendous FPS improvement (plus 8-10 FPS) on my relatively old PC (i7-7700 / GTX1080 / 16GB / full SATA III SSD).

Already with the previous version, these 2 CRJ aircrafts were not generating much stutters, like some other airliner aircrafts do with their complex avionics. Now, it is a dream. Everything is smooth, even when panning (for example: turning to align on the runway), which is the worst case for the stutters.

My only regret, is that it is not possible to save and restore a specific flight in any phases of a flight, so we can re-fly it for training purpose. I have already asked for that previously, but my message was closed lightning fast ! So, let me respectfully insist on this, because with such a complex simulation, this would really be useful and a great plus.

Anyway, warm congratulations for your fantastic work !

There is a way. Download Flight Recorder and record the phase of your flight you want to fly again. When you land stop the recorder and then play the recorder, it will start giving you a replay of your flight. The trick is to then stop the playback on the flight recorder app. You can then gain control of your aircraft from that position.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived