Should i do a full uninstall ?

Hello . I just updated the patch , downloaded it from instant downloads from my aerosoft account . Started sim and my efb is showing crossing blue , gdi issue . Taking off and flying i get this cabin altitude pressure issue , no idea how to get rid of it even on the over head . And also i get this bleed air issue when in cruising . Overhead looks normal . Should i do a full uninstall? Let me know . 

• Root Admin

I would suggest so, because the patch (rather update) is not available from your account, only a full new build is available there.  The update is only available via the updater.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I would suggest so, because the patch (rather update) is not available from your account, only a full new build is available there.  The update is only available via the updater.

Where should i go to uninstall manual files ? 

7 hours ago, mopperle said:

Do NOT uninstall anything manually! Use the uninstaller which you can find in the Windows startmenu:
grafik.png

I understand that . But isnt there left over files somewhere so we can uninstall

it Manually . 

It does not, the files under %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj are not removed when uninstalling the product. You have to remove them manually, at least I had to do it when I uninstalled the product. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 3:36 AM, Querer said:

It does not, the files under %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj are not removed when uninstalling the product. You have to remove them manually, at least I had to do it when I uninstalled the product. 

My airspeed drops while at 290

knots to 140 knots while crusining 

hopefully doing a manual uninstall will fox this issue  . 

25 minutes ago, moey124 said:

My airspeed drops while at 290

knots to 140 knots while crusining 

hopefully doing a manual uninstall will fox this issue  . 

Same here.