Sinking Nosewheel at EGLL

simmerluke

Hi All

I am having issues with aircraft parked at EGLLv2 on P3dv5 (P3dv4 doesn't seem to show the same problem).

There is a particular aircraft position where the nosewheel sinks part way into the ground. I have used the 747 as an example in the pics but this happens with all aircraft I have tried. Most parking positions seem affected.

I believe I have EGLL at the top of the sim priority and although I do use Orbx EU England, this is much further down the list and I have the relevant setting in Orbx Central to use the Aerosoft version.

From searching there do seem to be one or two forum posts relating to similar issues at EGLL but no solution yet seems presented that removes the problem for me. Any help would be appreciated!

Luke

Please login to display this image.

Testing further I have removed temporarily ORBX EU England from my setup and the problem persists so I suspect that was probably not the culprit.

Any further thoughts anyone?

• Developer

I could not reproduce the issue in V5 with sim-wings London Heathrow V5 (2.0.0.0) on a clean Installation. So you must have a different AFCAD on your System releated to EGLL which generate this issue.

Take care, that there is no EGLL related file in the <P3DV5>\scenery\world\scenery folder or any other (fragments) of an addon releated to EGLL is active.

Thanks for trying and your suggestion regarding the AFCADs

I have searched the scenery folder and there is nothing there that seems to relate to EGLL. I have also searched the entire P3d and Add-ons folders and can't see anything obvious.

Could it be that the original EGLL v1 still installed on P3d v4 could have something to do with it?

Luke

Archived