Is there a way to roll back? Plane has lost its mind after update (MSFS Store)

I really really would like to roll back to the last version. Things that are reported to be fixed are actually showing up for me now after this update. The two major things that started happening for me today after the update:

• Thrust is wildly jumping down to around 50% on one or both engines. Did this during manual approach too (while I actually have my hands on the throttles) and I nearly dropped into a neighborhood. I checked, this is not throttle noise causing N1 to drop to the 50's on one or both engines.
  • Plane still does not follow glide slope. It doesn't do a crazy dive like before, but it intercepts and then begins dropping too low and does not recover.

Is there any way to get this rolled back on the MSFS in-game store version? Compared to this the plane flew like a dream before, and while it did dive occasionally (50% of time for me) when intercepting GS that was the biggest issue I had. Now after two flights doing the same thing I'm just not sure what to do.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello jeffo83,

Unfortunately rollback is not possible. It would be a support nightmare to figure out the version people are using.

We are aware of both issues and working on them.

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

Hello jeffo83,

Unfortunately rollback is not possible. It would be a support nightmare to figure out the version people are using.

We are aware of both issues and working on them.

Ah, gotcha. Appreciate the reply!

im having a similar issue- engines are surging during taxi, poor performance in thrust modes. Even climbing at 1000 fpm I am only able to do 160 KIAS. The previous version seems to have much better performance. I just got to FL260 and the aircraft will not climb any farther and is at 140 KIAS. Payload is 10695 lbs and 7814 lbs. 

Same issue here. Thrust drops on approach on its own. It keeps not the manual selected thrust. Also thrust jumping is still an issue. If I reduce the thrust, it goes down and up again. It is exactly the same behavior as before, not even 1% better. Already re-adjust my throttles calibration. No change.

Yeh same again, low on the glideslope, not as bad, but definitely fatal !! Just had a flight then, where nav mode was zig-zagging all over the place too!!

12 hours ago, vegasjon777 said:

im having a similar issue- engines are surging during taxi, poor performance in thrust modes. Even climbing at 1000 fpm I am only able to do 160 KIAS. The previous version seems to have much better performance. I just got to FL260 and the aircraft will not climb any farther and is at 140 KIAS. Payload is 10695 lbs and 7814 lbs. 

Climbs should always be conducted at 250 knots minimum! At 26,000 feet and 140 knots, the nose would be pointed so high that drag would immense and lift almost non-existent. Don’t use vertical speed to climb. Use SPD mode, with a speed target of at least 250 knots, though 290 knots (above 10,000 feet) is more typical. 

Hi there! I did use the speed mode on this. For example, what I do, and correct me if i'm wrong, Im using TOGA during takeoff, after rotate, and gear up, flaps up at appropriate speed, I reduce to CLIMB speed, AP is on, NAV is on, and I select SPD mode and set to 250 KTS. After 10,000 ft I increase speed setting to 270 or so and thats about it. The problem recently is power was not available to attain that performance speed, even at MAX throttle. it was however working fine before the update. I have also added another post as now the engines are surging constantly, about 15-20% of power setting...that is also new..Any suggestions?

just tested it once, my climb was fine but that was almost empty.. the neutral thrust is a lot i agree, you have to have the brakes on not for the aircraft to go forward.. never had that pre patch.. 

1 hour ago, vegasjon777 said:

Hi there! I did use the speed mode on this. For example, what I do, and correct me if i'm wrong, Im using TOGA during takeoff, after rotate, and gear up, flaps up at appropriate speed, I reduce to CLIMB speed, AP is on, NAV is on, and I select SPD mode and set to 250 KTS. After 10,000 ft I increase speed setting to 270 or so and thats about it. The problem recently is power was not available to attain that performance speed, even at MAX throttle. it was however working fine before the update. I have also added another post as now the engines are surging constantly, about 15-20% of power setting...that is also new..Any suggestions?

I have not had any problems with speed mode climb, but I have seen engine surging - mainly when the power levers are aft of the climb detent. This is being investigated.

The only thing now we could do, is parking the CRJ in the hangar for maintanance. Thrust issue still there and Glideslope even more worse. The CRJ needs a big "D" Check!

Archived