P3d crash with D3D10Warp.dll error

antonis256

Hello,

I have been flying the as airbus a320 professional in p3dv4.5 for almost a year with no problems.
Yesterday I tryied to do my first flight with the a320 after installing the a330. On midair my sim crashed with no error(straight to desktop). Then I went to the event viewer and I found out that it was an error with id: 1026 and an error with the D3D10Warp.dll.

I searched other threads and I saw that the problem is fixted if we uncheck ECAM rendering in the configurator. So my question is: Should I uncheck it only on the a330 config, or on the a320/21- a318/19 as well

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

The settings are completely independent for every aircraft. So you have to uncheck it also for the A31x/A32x.

Also make sure that your Buses are updated via the ASUPdater (with experimental updates turned on).

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, antonis256 said:

If the a320 family is independent from the a330, then why did the installation of a330 affected the a320s?

This can not be, as the aircraft files are separated. The generic folder under ....documents/Aerosoft/General only contain generic files, like Navdata, flighplans etc. which got nothing to do with what you are experiencing. The aicraft files for the different buses are stored in separat folders:
- Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

- Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional

- Aerosoft A330 Professional

And in each folder is a separate Configuratorwhich changes separate ini files.

Archived