Really enjoying the CRJ 550/700

jer029

Just a quick note to say how much I've really been enjoying the CRJ550/700 for MSFS.  I've only had the plane dive on approach once, but I've been learning as I continue to read and watch tutorials and it's right up there with the A320Neo as my favorite aircraft now.  I'm certain that, as the minor bugs get fixed, it will only get better.

Thanks for a great addition to my MSFS hangar.

John

I downloaded this plane the day it was released and I haven't flown any other plane since. Love it. There are a few issues to iron out (not following the GS being the biggest issue) but I'm confident they'll be taken care of.

Loving it also, i am surprised as to how smooth each flight is considering the complexity of the aircraft systems etc. I have had no stuttering at all with the CRJ. Really looking forward to see the next aircraft this coming year.

I will have to say it is one of my favorite planes in any Simulator. I am so used to just letting the plane do all the work, and this one has been a bit more challenging. I love it and it taught me how to fly a plane again instead of auto everything, now I feel more involved in the flights.

65is completed flights with zero non pilot induced issues.  I keep getting asked if I still fly XPlane.  My answer is always...why?

I'm having a blast flying the aircraft and enjoy the complexity and having to keep your eye on everything.
Just made a good flight from KBDL -> KBGR with ATC the whole way and the ILS captured fine and followed GS till 2NM.
I find that keeping the speed at 160 and 30d flaps holds pretty well. 
It will be great when you can totally rely on the ILS down to minimums.

Please login to display this image.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived