Paderborn pink ground textures...

Querer

Today I suddenly realized that the ground texture (all of the apron and taxiways, not the runway) is pink in my flightsim. Also the baggage cars are pinkish, more purple. What did I do wrong? Is this an issue the devs can think of a possible reason? It seems that I am the only one with this issue, so I wondering what is going on on my end (additional to the strange CRJ issue with the HUD). 

Whenever i have had any ground textures change colour as you describe it's usually caused by another addon (payware or freeware) I have seen both cause these issues. It is surprising that other payware addons have issues, but i have seen at least 3 that have caused these problems. contacting them about the problem once you find what addon is causing it, and 9 times out of 10 they just don't seem interested. I have ended up just deleting the offending addon.

Ok, I found this thread in the official forums: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/pink-areas-at-airport/279233

Basically exactly my issue here, I will try to solve this with a re-installation. Hope that nothing more serious is broken with my MSFS installation now... I would hate to re-download those amount of gigabytes...

Good question, I did update some sceneries from flightsim.to yesterday, yes. I now re-installed both Paderborn (and the CRJ) from scratch, lets see if this cured the issue. Otherwise I will see if disabling flightsim.to addons will fix it. 

Sure, I just mentioned it because also the CRJ shows issues since this update-session yesterday afternoon. And also the CRJ shows issues that seem utterly strange. For this issue here with the pink textures it is unrelated, sure...

Ok, re-installation of the airport fixed the issue, glad I do not have to do an extensive root cause analysis here. Case closed...

Archived