Incorrect payload

Mugz

Incorrect payload between EFB and ingame payload. 

Seems not correct values. Pressed set payload in simulator, but no changes.

Please login to display this image.

If i set ingame payload all values to zero, and then press 'SET PAYLOAD IN SIMULATOR' button in EFB

Only Fuel value synced, payload kept zero values

something very odd going on, my weights are all over the place today, changing without me changing them on the EFB, aircraft just wont climb, I've tried to level off and it wont go faster than M.62 so odd

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As discussed a few times this information is not always correctly transmitted.  Sometimes doing it a few times helps.

Yes. Understand. But aircraft actually used insim payload for flight characteristic, not EFB data?

For example. If i set full payload at ingame panel, and then set empty aircraft in EFB. What data will be used by the aircraft? How will it fly? How empty or how full?

Exactly Mugz, yesterday they got a bit aggitated at me mentioning it, they closed the topic so i let it rest. it could be because of my bad English there was a misunderstanding.

@Mathijs Kok To verify, if you set your weights in the EFB, then the plane flies according the weights in the MSFS Fuel Tab??

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The aircraft data.

What it's mean? Aircraft data from EFB or aircraft data from ingame payload?

If i set full weight in game payload panel, i can't get property value for CG/TO trims in EFB even if aircraft set zero weight.

It will be great if EFB payload data and in game payload data will be completely synced.

Archived