Strange FPS Drop after TOD

thasos

Hello everyone,

after some flights with the CRJ, this is the first time i have experienced this. I am not sure if this is related to CRJ or to MSFS, this is why i add it just as an "FYI" here into General Discussion. Maybe it rings a bell for someone or will help for future reports or investigations.

So actually most of the time i am flying at about 30-40 fps. I dont run the fps tool usually, so its just guessing, but definately it is running quite smooth. Yesterday after starting to descend from FL380 to KATL (ILS RWY 09L RYENN via SITTH2 STAR) my FPS suddenly dropped and got locked at 10. They never recovered and even after clicking ESC to pause the sim they remained like this with "Main Thread" beeing my bottle neck.

I run a 9700k 32GB Ram and RTX2070, temps were perfect and CPU usage at 20-30ish %. Never have experienced something similar yet.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived