CRJ download problem from FS2020 Market place

Soren Bach

I have paid for the software buying it through the Market place in FS2020. However, it will not fully download. I have tried numerous times. I get about half the download and the download starts over. I have a fast computer, lots of space and an optic connection. Any ideas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since you bought it from the in-game marketplace, there's no assistance we can offer on the download process. Hung/endless-loop downloads have hit many of us with sim updates and in looking at the MS forums, downloads as well. Here's a help topic that might help (be sure to read all the way down).

Once you get it downloaded and installed, then this is the place to come for help. Until then, your best source is the MS forums or to send a support ticket to their zendesk (look for the link along the ribbon at the top of the page).

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

Since you bought it from the in-game marketplace, there's no assistance we can offer on the download process. Hung/endless-loop downloads have hit many of us with sim updates and in looking at the MS forums, downloads as well. Here's a help topic that might help (be sure to read all the way down).

Once you get it downloaded and installed, then this is the place to come for help. Until then, your best source is the MS forums or to send a support ticket to their zendesk (look for the link along the ribbon at the top of the page).

Thank you Herman. Will explore. Disappointing though. Was looking forward to get started.  Tough life to be a Simmer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I know how you feel. I had the endless loop download issue a while back with an add-on just to use up a coupon that was about to expire.

I'll go ahead and close this since there's nothing more we can do until the CRJ download finally cooperates. As noted above, do come back here once that's done for any help you need. Wherever you bought it, we're happy to help you simply because it's an Aerosoft product.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived