MSFS Store version number discrepancy

Laertes

Hi all, 

Mathijs states the new version is called V1.0.0.1. According to MS Store, my CRJ is v0.1.2.

Apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, but why the discrepancy in version number? Am I on the latest version? Or will we be waiting a few weeks for update to arrive on MSFS store?

1 hour ago, Laertes said:

Hi all, 

Mathijs states the new version is called V1.0.0.1. According to MS Store, my CRJ is v0.1.2.

Apologies if this is addressed elsewhere, but why the discrepancy in version number? Am I on the latest version? Or will we be waiting a few weeks for update to arrive on MSFS store?

Was wondering the same thing. Didn’t notice what the version number was before today

4 minutes ago, Miguel Perales said:

Was wondering the same thing. Didn’t notice what the version number was before today

I didn't catch it either, was hoping someone did here. Only other thing I can think of is jump in and test it out, but I didn't see any updates get downloaded so I have my doubts we even have the current version on MS Store, unfortunately it has bad reputation on timing already.

EDIT: Did a bit of digging real quick on version threads and found the current MS Store version to be 1.0.0.0 (from Mathijs). So not updated yet. Already beginning to regret my choice of vendor...

10 minutes ago, Laertes said:

I didn't catch it either, was hoping someone did here. Only other thing I can think of is jump in and test it out, but I didn't see any updates get downloaded so I have my doubts we even have the current version on MS Store, unfortunately it has bad reputation on timing already.

EDIT: Did a bit of digging real quick on version threads and found the current MS Store version to be 1.0.0.0 (from Mathijs). So not updated yet. Already beginning to regret my choice of vendor...

Sadly didn’t know about the slow updates until after the purchase... 

20 minutes ago, N38TM said:

The last time I buy through FS Marketplace. Who knows how long the wait will be.

First, last, and worst time. Since there's nothing else for us to fly while we wait...

No fault to Aerosoft of course. MS just needs to fast-track updates to models they've already approved. It makes no sense to send trusted updates from a trusted vendor through a verification process, especially when M$ allows hot trash like Bredok3D on the marketplace. If they have no standards then what's the point of a weeklong verification process on EVERY SINGLE ITEM.

• Aerosoft
14 hours ago, N38TM said:

The last time I buy through FS Marketplace. Who knows how long the wait will be.

Should be available there soon.

On the version number. We will check if MS renumbers that, but when in doubt check the readme in the \Community\aerosoft-crj\Data\Documentation. That is the official version number.

• Developer

I have no idea why it received v0.1.2. In fact I have no clue who may have made this number up and why.

You can later verify that it's the 1.0.0.1 update though: there is a file"product.cfg" in the Data subfolder of the CRJ. If you open it in a text editor, you should see the version number.

Archived