Update the CRJ bought in the Sim Market

oisk

Hello Aerosoft

I regret purchasing the CRJ from the game Sim Market :( Next time I'll buy straight from the Aerosoft website.

Is there any work around imaginable to enable the ASUpdater.exe to update the sim market purchased version of the aircraft? I have ASUudater from another purchase, could I edit the xml file to add the CRJ to get the update that way? I read on the flightsimulator.com forum that it can take weeks for the updates to arrive in the sim market.

Thank you for your great product.

I would consider buying the CRJ again if Aerosoft offered a discount (like 50% off) for people who can prove that they bought the CRJ elsewhere already.

vor 15 Stunden , ArcticMarkus sagte:

Yeah I regret it too, but I was too hyped and the Aerosoft shop just would not load that day 😥

same here though I still support the marketplace as (i) I have not to struggle w/ lots of different providers and logins from Orbx, AS, JF, FSDT etc and (ii) it supports - hear hear - MS knowing that they take their (whatever high it is, may be negotiable for an almost joint development like the CRJ) share. But I agree that MS needs to become faster providing updates else they will lose that revenue stream

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived